Our bodies start with a full supply of natural ubiquinone levels are often reduced as we age. By the age of 40, ubiquinone levels are often reduced by as much as 31%. At age 60, levels can reduce by 50%. UBIQUINONE has been called “the youth enzyme”. It’s been written about in numerous journals. Now, scientists can use the enzyme (extracted from plants and micro-organisms) to raise levels of this “youth factor” as much as 2-3 times higher than someone 15 years younger.
Clinical reports have shown it may:
• Improve conditions like arthritis, bursitis, backaches, headaches and fatigue.
• Unlock stiff, swollen joints, such as elbows, wrists, fingers, shoulders and hips.
• Help reverse major age related illnesses.
• Regaining better eyesight and better hearing.
• Enhance your immune system – increased resistance to colds, flu.
• Stop weak bladder control in women and prostate condition in men.
• Revitalise tired, aching feet, falling arches and leg cramps
• Reverse loss of memory and concentration.
• Increase sexual performance.