The website may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Your contact information
- Your demographic information such as preferences and interests
- Any other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers on the site
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
MAINTAINING YOUR SECURITY
drmindellshealth.com are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access to your data, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and management processes to safeguard and secure the information collected.
What is a cookie? A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, which is more relevant to you and by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. We recommend you consult your web browser documentation to find out how to do this.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
We may link on this website to other links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting external sites. These external sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
There are ways that you can restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org to remove yourself from such marketing communications.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.